Power BI Analyst Job Purpose
- To design, develop and implement Business Intelligence solutions and analytics systems.
- To conduct analytical and data projects on behalf of Adroit Data & Insight’s clients and provide interpretative, analytical solutions.
Power BI Analyst - Job Role
- Proactively support our BI Platform clients, ensuring they get the best out of the platforms.
- Manage and deliver high-quality training on BI reporting software to clients and work colleagues.
- Agree on BI and analysis specifications with the client, showing an ability to understand their commercial needs and operational capabilities and translate these into project requirements.
- Manage the delivery of BI reporting and analysis projects, acting as a point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle. Work directly with clients and with internal account and technical teams.
- Identify BI project opportunities with new clients and prospects to expand our work scope with existing clients. Work with technical resources to design and model the data systems to support BI applications.
- Design optimal and cost-effective BI solutions to meet agreed-upon requirements and enabled clients to meet their business objectives.
- Develop strategies for various BI solutions, analytics platforms, and reporting.
- Provide functional and technical guidance across the business on BI design, development, implementation, and best practices.
- Stay updated with ongoing developments and the latest trends in Business Intelligence.
- Analyse to deliver high-quality analysis work to the client, sense checking all numerical output, results, and recommendations.
- Conduct client analysis using appropriate tools and techniques. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are suitable for the client.
- Deliver high-quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships, most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client’s commercial context.
- Lead on analysis & Power BI projects, conduct or manage sections of work and deliver presentations, consultancy, and training workshops.
- Ensure that jobs are delivered to the agreed budget and timescales. Efficient job production to maintain internal profitability on managed projects. Observing and using internal financial procedures and invoicing processes, purchase orders etc.
- Use appropriate internal procedures for proposing, briefing, specifying, conducting, and delivering BI and analysis solutions.
- Finally, but not limited to Assisting in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work, e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes
- Communication – Communicating to and with others effectively, both in writing and orally. Client- facing skills, including verbal presentation of analysis to non-technical audiences. Capable of explaining complex issues in simple terms to a non-numerate audience.
- Interpersonal skills – Applying appropriate social skills in formal and informal interactions and across a variety of situations to build effective relationships
- Teamwork – Participating as a team member – putting in required effort and communication to ensure the team is effective
- Planning – Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning assignments and appropriate allocation of resources. Organised and methodical, enabling others to pick up work simply
- Analytical Ability – Effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying issues and looking at possible causes or problems and securing relevant information
- Technical Translation – Communicate technical information and concepts in written or oral form to non-technical audiences
- Resilience – Maintain performance under pressure, change, uncertainty and setbacks, and able to adapt own approach to cope with change.
- Adaptable and flexible, showing ability to re-prioritise work as client demands dictate
- Commitment – Determination to see things through, if necessary sacrificing one’s own present comfort in the interests of the organisation. Hard working, needing to work under pressure at times and occasionally able to work non-standard hours where deadlines must be met
- Initiative – Trying to influence events rather than just accepting things. Taking action to achieve even better results than are called for. Self-starter capable of working under own initiative with minimal supervision
Skills and Experience
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms.
- Business English and Spanish are essential
- Marketing/Data/Statistical qualification – ideally a degree level qualification in one of these subjects, but non-graduates considered with relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Experience of Apteco Marketing Suite would be an asset, but not essential.
- SPSS, Python, R or SAS would be an asset, but not essential.
- Use of PowerPoint to create impactful slides and charts is essential.
Knowledge of the not-for-profit fundraising sector would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL Server to creating analysis datasets and views.
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Have a problem solving attitude, able to tackle problems head on, coming up with innovative solutions
¿Qué te encontrarás en Adroit?
En Adroit encontrarás un ambiente de trabajo dinámico, enfocado a descubrir nuevas formas de aplicar las nuevas tecnologías y los datos para resolver problemas de todo tipo de organizaciones.
Si estás buscando una oportunidad donde aplicar tus conocimientos y experiencia y al mismo tiempo seguir aprendiendo cosas nuevas con soluciones tecnológicas de vanguardia, estás en el sitio adecuado:
- Adroit es una agencia de presencia internacional, con clientes y proyectos de envergadura global.
- Ofrecemos formación continúa para estar siempre a la última.
- El teletrabajo está plenamente integrado en nuestra cultura de empresa.
- Somos firmes defensores de la igualdad y el respeto a la diversidad e inclusión.
Si te encaja nuestra oferta, no lo dudes. Envíanos tu CV y carta de presentación.