- To conduct analytical and data projects on behalf of Adroit Data & Insight’s clients, and provide interpretative analytical solutions
Summary of the Junior Data Analyst role
- Supported standard projects analytics and business intelligence projects conducting sections of work and involvement in presentations, consultancy and training workshops.
- Analyse to deliver high-quality analysis work to the client, sense checking all numerical output.
- Conduct client analysis using appropriate tools and techniques. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are suitable for the client. Deliver high-quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client’s commercial context
- Ensure that jobs are delivered to the agreed budget and timescales. Efficient job production to maintain internal profitability on managed projects. Observing and using internal financial procedures and processes for invoicing, purchase orders etc
- Use appropriate internal procedures for proposing, briefing, specifying, conducting and delivering analysis solutions.
- Follow agreed internal technical and job management procedures
- Help develop clients’ insight into their data and communicate this to them.
- Deliver client campaign data selections accurately, effectively and to budget.
Personal Qualities of a Junior Data Analyst
- Communication – Communicating to and with others effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Client-facing skills, including verbal presentation of analysis to non-technical audiences.
- Capable of explaining complex issues in simple terms to a non-numerate audience
- Interpersonal skills – Applying appropriate social skills in formal and informal interactions and across various situations to build effective relationships.
- Teamwork – Participating as a team member – putting in required effort and communication to ensure the team is effective.
- Planning – Establishing a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal; planning assignments and appropriately allocating resources.
- Organised and methodical, enabling others to pick up work simply
- Analytical Ability – Effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying issues and looking at possible causes or problems, and securing relevant information
- Technical Translation – Communicate technical details and concepts in written or oral form to non-technical audiences
- Resilience – Maintains performance under pressure, change, uncertainty and setbacks, and adapts to cope with change.
- Adaptable and flexible, showing the ability to re-prioritise work as client demands dictate.
- Commitment – Determination to see things through, if necessary sacrificing one’s own present comfort in the interests of the organisation. Hard-working, needing to work under pressure at times and occasionally working non-standard hours where deadlines must be met.
- Initiative – Trying to influence events rather than just accepting things, taking action to achieve even better results than are called for.
- Self-starter capable of working under own initiative with minimal supervision
Skills and Experience
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Knowledge of basic statistics would be desirable.
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms
- Hold a Business/Marketing/Data/Statistical degree level qualification.
SPSS, Python, R or SAS experience would be desirable but not essential
- Use of PowerPoint to create impactful slides and charts
- Knowledge of SQL Server to create analysis datasets would be desirable
- Knowledge of Power BI would be desirable.
- Fluency in English is required: minimum level C1
Find our other job opportunities
¿Qué te encontrarás en Adroit?
En Adroit encontrarás un ambiente de trabajo dinámico, enfocado a descubrir nuevas formas de aplicar las nuevas tecnologías y los datos para resolver problemas de todo tipo de organizaciones.
Si estás buscando una oportunidad donde aplicar tus conocimientos y experiencia y al mismo tiempo seguir aprendiendo cosas nuevas con soluciones tecnológicas de vanguardia, estás en el sitio adecuado:
- Adroit es una agencia de presencia internacional, con clientes y proyectos de envergadura global.
- Ofrecemos formación continúa para estar siempre a la última.
- El teletrabajo está plenamente integrado en nuestra cultura de empresa.
- Somos firmes defensores de la igualdad y el respeto a la diversidad e inclusión.
Si te encaja nuestra oferta, no lo dudes. Envíanos tu CV y carta de presentación.