Data Analyst - Job Role
- To conduct analytical and data projects on behalf of Adroit Data & Insight’s clients, and provide interpretative analytical solutions.
- Run standard projects acting as a point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle. Work directly with client and also with internal account and technical teams.
- Agree analysis specifications with the client, showing an ability to understand their commercial needs, and translate these into data and analysis requirements
- Conduct the analysis to deliver high quality analysis work to the client, sense checking all numerical output
- Conduct client analysis using appropriate tools and techniques. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are appropriate for the client. Deliver high quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships, most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client’s commercial context
- Assist on major analysis projects, conducting sections of work with involvement in presentations, consultancy and training workshops
- Ensure that jobs are delivered to agreed budget and timescales. Efficient job production to maintain internal profitability on managed projects. Observing and using internal financial procedures and processes for invoicing, purchase orders etc.
- Use appropriate internal procedures for proposing, briefing, specifying, conducting and delivering analysis solutions
- Follow agreed internal technical and job management procedures
- Help develop key clients’ insight into their own data and communicate this
- Assist in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes
- Develop attractive, insightful & functional Power BI dashboards.
- Communication – Communicating to and with others effectively, both in writing and orally. Client- facing skills, including verbal presentation of analysis to non-technical audiences. Capable of explaining complex issues in simple terms to a non-numerate audience.
- Interpersonal skills – Applying appropriate social skills in formal and informal interactions and across a variety of situations to build effective relationships
- Teamwork – Participating as a team member – putting in required effort and communication to ensure the team is effective
- Planning – Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning assignments and appropriate allocation of resources. Organised and methodical, enabling others to pick up work simply
- Analytical Ability – Effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying issues and looking at possible causes or problems and securing relevant information
- Technical Translation – Communicate technical information and concepts in written or oral form to non-technical audiences
- Resilience – Maintain performance under pressure, change, uncertainty and setbacks, and able to adapt own approach to cope with change.
- Adaptable and flexible, showing ability to re-prioritise work as client demands dictate
- Commitment – Determination to see things through, if necessary sacrificing one’s own present comfort in the interests of the organisation. Hard working, needing to work under pressure at times and occasionally able to work non-standard hours where deadlines must be met
- Initiative – Trying to influence events rather than just accepting things. Taking action to achieve even better results than are called for. Self-starter capable of working under own initiative with minimal supervision
Skills and Experience
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms.
- Business English and Spanish are essential.
- Marketing/Data/Statistical qualification – ideally a degree level qualification in one of these subjects, but non-graduates considered with relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Experience of Apteco Marketing Suite would be an asset, but not essential.
- SPSS, Python, R or SAS experience.
- Use of PowerPoint to create impactful slides and charts.
- Experience of FastStats software would be areal asset, but it is not essential.
- Knowledge of SQL Server to creating analysis datasets.
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Have a problem solving attitude, able to tackle problems head on, coming up with innovative solutions
¿Qué te encontrarás en Adroit?
En Adroit encontrarás un ambiente de trabajo dinámico, enfocado a descubrir nuevas formas de aplicar las nuevas tecnologías y los datos para resolver problemas de todo tipo de organizaciones.
Si estás buscando una oportunidad donde aplicar tus conocimientos y experiencia y al mismo tiempo seguir aprendiendo cosas nuevas con soluciones tecnológicas de vanguardia, estás en el sitio adecuado:
- Adroit es una agencia de presencia internacional, con clientes y proyectos de envergadura global.
- Ofrecemos formación continúa para estar siempre a la última.
- El teletrabajo está plenamente integrado en nuestra cultura de empresa.
- Somos firmes defensores de la igualdad y el respeto a la diversidad e inclusión.
Si te encaja nuestra oferta, no lo dudes. Envíanos tu CV y carta de presentación.