To lead analytical and data projects on behalf of Adroit Data & Insight’s clients, provide interpretative analytical solutions, develop existing client income, and identify and pursue new business opportunities along with the client services team.
Data Analyst - Job Role
1. Lead and conduct analytical and data work on behalf of clients, and provide analytical solutions
2. Act as primary point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle, and work directly with clients and internal account, technical and systems staff.
3. You will agree analysis specifications with clients, including budgets & timescales, and show an ability to understand their commercial needs, and translate these into strategic recommendations.
4. Conduct the analysis to deliver high quality analysis work to the client, using appropriate tools and techniques, and sense checking all numerical output.
5. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are appropriate for client. Deliver high quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships, most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client’s commercial context.
6. Manage and develop staff within your management line, ensuring that they work efficiently, are fully utilised, and adhere to Adroit’s core values in all they, and you, do.
7. Lead major analysis projects, and conduct client presentations, consultancy and training workshops.
8. Ensure that jobs are delivered to agreed budget and timescales. Efficient job production to maintain internal profitability on managed projects. Observing and using internal financial procedures and processes for invoicing, purchase orders etc.
9. Use appropriate internal procedures for proposing, briefing, specifying, conducting and delivering analysis solutions.
10. Follow agreed internal technical and job management procedures.
11. Help develop key clients insight into their own data and communicate this effectively to them.
12. Assist the Director of Analytics (and the Board) in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work e.g. contributing to proposals and generating costings and quotations
- Communication – Communicating to and with others effectively, both in writing and orally. Client- facing skills, including verbal presentation of analysis to non-technical audiences. Capable of explaining complex issues in simple terms to a non-numerate audience.
- Interpersonal skills – Applying appropriate social skills in formal and informal interactions and across a variety of situations to build effective relationships
- Teamwork – Participating as a team member – putting in required effort and communication to ensure the team is effective
- Planning – Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning assignments and appropriate allocation of resources. Organised and methodical, enabling others to pick up work simply
- Analytical Ability – Effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying issues and looking at possible causes or problems and securing relevant information
- Technical Translation – Communicate technical information and concepts in written or oral form to non-technical audiences
- Resilience – Maintain performance under pressure, change, uncertainty and setbacks, and able to adapt own approach to cope with change.
- Adaptable and flexible, showing ability to re-prioritise work as client demands dictate
- Commitment – Determination to see things through, if necessary sacrificing one’s own present comfort in the interests of the organisation. Hard working, needing to work under pressure at times and occasionally able to work non-standard hours where deadlines must be met
- Initiative – Trying to influence events rather than just accepting things. Taking action to achieve even better results than are called for. Self-starter capable of working under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Commercial nous – Capability to build commercially viable and advantageous relationships with key clients, ensuring that profitability is maintained and income growth built
Skills and Experience
- The successful applicant may have a statistical qualification such as a degree level qualification in Statistics, or a relevant professional qualification in marketing analytics.
- Application of data analysis within a marketing environment, including charity sector work.
- Advanced statistical techniques such as regression, CHAID, correlation analysis, cluster analysis, used in segmentation and predictive modelling applications, along with knowledge of Life Time Value analysis.
- Significant use of Python, R and / or SPSS, and excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Advanced Power BI skills for the development of interactive dashboards and reports.
- Account or project management – significant interaction with clients on a regular basis, project management skills, and financial accountability.
- An ability to work in a varied, demanding and flexible environment, occasionally pressured, but able to work under your own initiative whilst operating as an effective team member.
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms.
- Experience of FastStats software would be an asset, but is not essential.
- Fluency in English is required: Minimum level C1
See our other job opportunities
¿Qué te encontrarás en Adroit?
En Adroit encontrarás un ambiente de trabajo dinámico, enfocado a descubrir nuevas formas de aplicar las nuevas tecnologías y los datos para resolver problemas de todo tipo de organizaciones.
Si estás buscando una oportunidad donde aplicar tus conocimientos y experiencia y al mismo tiempo seguir aprendiendo cosas nuevas con soluciones tecnológicas de vanguardia, estás en el sitio adecuado:
- Adroit es una agencia de presencia internacional, con clientes y proyectos de envergadura global.
- Ofrecemos formación continúa para estar siempre a la última.
- El teletrabajo está plenamente integrado en nuestra cultura de empresa.
- Somos firmes defensores de la igualdad y el respeto a la diversidad e inclusión.
Si te encaja nuestra oferta, no lo dudes. Envíanos tu CV y carta de presentación a [email protected]